Motion controller - selecting its own acceleration randomly
319 1 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LNxREx0Lfs2R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316864 ft
United States

So I just received the motion controller after watching extensive reviews on it, and since the start it’s been nothing but issues. It’s shown the interference notifier since i turned the thing on. To top it off, I was looking around with the controller, with my finger clearly off the trigger, and it would randomly dart in what seemed like random directions. Not sure what I did, but I was able to get it to stop enough to land  as I was flying it right in front of me. Needless to say, these random acceleration movements I experienced on the first test did not instill confidence in the controller for me. I’m sketched out by it now, feel like it could go haywire any second. Really puts a damper on its use for me…

Lastly, the stupid thing won’t even calibrate. I’m reading I have to hold it laterally or something? What’s up with that? Why is everything so janky with this controller?  Is it just mine or are other experiencing similar?
2021-6-16
Use props
mooresuperman44gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2473097 ft
United States

Ever since I updated whenever I hit RTH button in this paper weight  motion controller the drone will just land without coming back thank God I've only had the motion controller for 1 week I'm really thinking to get my money back RTH works on the remote control just not this scam dji sold everyone
2021-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules