Special Operational Risk Assessment
1024 2 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ggrgic
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi everyone,

I'm writing with hope if You can help me to solve one problem. I need to start flying with a DJI Agras T20, but I don't have flying permission for this type of UAS yet. To obtain a permit to fly in Europe, an Operational Manual and a Special Operational Risk Assessment (SORA) are required. I have some problems with creating SORA so it would be great if someone can send an example of required documents for Agras

PS: one well-intentioned recommendation: The Swiss company with the drone delivers the necessary documentation https://en.aero41.ch/produit. So it would be great if DJI could satisfy customers in the same way.

2021-6-17
Use props
iska
lvl.4
Serbia

HelloQ Please, read message in inbox
2021-6-17
Use props
Malvir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1265978 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

One well-indented recommendation: when you buy the professional drone from the professional distributor and industry consultant - you can purchase for the DJI Agras T20 as well the whole package of operator education and licensing, ops.manual development and SORA assessment for intended operations. Please note that Operations Manual is not generalized document that can be delivered by DJI, as it has to be very specific for your organization and intended operations. Note that DJI Agras T20 is highly multifunctional machine, so not all the drones spray vineyards and even not all vineyards get sprayed in the same way. While education of the operators for class B can be generalized to some extent, SORA assessment for agriculture operations could result in specialized risk mitigation training that is highly operations-specific. Therefore, consider that there are several tailor-made documents and operator know-how certifications that you will need in the process. If you find that interesting do not hesitate to contact me further for the reccomendation.
2021-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules