Smart Controller + Mini 2 = Unable to Takeoff: Code 30064 - SOLVED
6471 20 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37930 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, yesterday I updated the Smart Controller firmware to version 01.01.0058 and the Mini 2 to version 01.03.0000 with the Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.23.
After finishing all the various updates I connect the Smart Controller to the Mini 2 but the message "Unable to fly: Code 30064" appears.
I tried to refresh and downgrade the SC firmware with Dji Assistant 2 for Mavic but I always get the same error.
I state that I only tried it at home in a prohibited flight area due to proximity to the prison, but by connecting the Mini 2 to its remote control with Dji Fly 1.4.3 the message does not appear and take-off is allowed. Even if I connect the SC with the Mavic Air 2. How can I get around this problem? Thank you all.

2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_KXn368iMxEQI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72927 ft
Italy

Dopo tutti gli aggiornamenti andati a buon fine credo che tu debba far riconoscere il Mini2 dallo Smart Controller tramite la procedura "Unbind Device".
Anch'io non potevo decollare pur essendo in una zona libera da qualsiasi vincolo.
"Unable to take off" era la scritta rossa che compariva in alto a sinistra.
Credo che in pratica si debba svincolare il Mini2 dal "suo" radiocomando (io ho anche la DJI Care attiva) e dare il consenso a gestirlo con lo Smart Controller.
2021-6-17
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Grazie per la risposta, pensavo fosse legato al fly away e non avevo pensato a scollegare Air 2 e SC, adesso provo!
2021-6-17
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Fatto, adesso non mi dà più unable to take-off, grazie ancora.
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if it does the same error even you connect your Smart Controller to both Mavic Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2? Also, can you please try to calibrate the IMU of your drone in the location wherein it has a strong GPS signal to see if there would be some changes, if you could provide us a video sample showing the issue that would greatly be appreciated for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-17
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Hi Paladin, I solved the problem thanks to djiuser_KXn368iMxEQI, I had not removed the connection between the SC and the Air2 for the Fly Away. Binding with the Mini 2 everything went well, now the unable to take-off message no longer appears. Thanks to you too for your help.
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mssmbrs97@gmai. Posted at 6-17 22:42
Hi Paladin, I solved the problem thanks to djiuser_KXn368iMxEQI, I had not removed the connection between the SC and the Air2 for the Fly Away. Binding with the Mini 2 everything went well, now the unable to take-off message no longer appears. Thanks to you too for your help.

You are most welcome and we're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_I3zQWj3E3kjP
New

Sweden

hi guys I have this problem with mine DJI Mini 2
"Unable to fly: Code 30064" appears.

I never have that problem before, my drone never had any accident.

How can I solve it , as your description is not really clear to me

Please help
2021-7-31
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Hi, do you have a smart  controller and you use it with another drone?
You have to unbind the, for example,  Air2 and rebind the controller with the Mini2.
Try.
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_I3zQWj3E3kjP
New

Sweden

thanks for such a quick response

No I do not use a specific smart controller

I bought mine DJI Mini 2 with dedicated controller to it
2021-7-31
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Do you have the care refresh on it?
You have to approve the fly away window, i think.
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_I3zQWj3E3kjP
New

Sweden

Yes I do, however I bought it around this time last year and had no torubles till now, i have used it many times
2021-7-31
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

You Made al the latest updates?
Try to refresh the firmware of the drone and the controller.
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_I3zQWj3E3kjP
New

Sweden

Yes I did, did not help
2021-8-1
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Try to delete the Dji Fly app from your phone and reinstall it.
2021-8-1
Use props
slnasello
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561562 ft
United States

I have the same problem. I just purchased the Smart Controller from DJI. I get the Code 30064 with BOTH my Mini 2 and Air 2.
Everything is updated with the latest firmware. Compass is calibrated and IMU is calibrated.
Both drones work fine with the original controllers that came with them.
Suggestions?
2022-9-10
Use props
slnasello
lvl.1
United States

mssmbrs97@gmai. Posted at 2021-6-17 22:42

I have the same problem with my SC and Mini 2 but I don't understand what you have done here to fix the issue. Could you elaborate?
thanks!!
2022-9-10
Use props
Stevenas
lvl.1
United States

mssmbrs97@gmai. Posted at 2021-7-31 04:31
Hi, do you have a smart  controller and you use it with another drone?
You have to unbind the, for example,  Air2 and rebind the controller with the Mini2.
Try.

How do you unbind from a controller?
2022-9-10
Use props
mssmbrs97
lvl.4
Italy

Hi sinasello and Stevenas, try this:
Open and connect your drone with the original controller, in the first screen of the DJI fly app click on profile, click on device management and click on your drone connected with the original controller (you can see a little green dot in the upper right corner). Click on Value-added Service and click on Unbind Device.
Now rebind your device in the app on the Smart Controller follow the instructions that you read before.
Hope this help you.
2022-9-10
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

The drone is bound to another account. That’s why u get that error
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_GbzYnj2mw33h
New
Flight distance : 166211 ft

Italy

djiuser_KXn368iMxEQI Posted at 2021-6-17 09:16
Dopo tutti gli aggiornamenti andati a buon fine credo che tu debba far riconoscere il Mini2 dallo Smart Controller tramite la procedura "Unbind Device".
Anch'io non potevo decollare pur essendo in una zona libera da qualsiasi vincolo.
"Unable to take off" era la scritta rossa che compariva in alto a sinistra.

Ciao,ho lo stesso problema mi potresti spiegare la procedura da fare,sto aspettando l RC originale che avevo venduto prima di prendere lo Smart controller... grazie
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules