DJI OSMO ACTION - what is missing
1156 7 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tabazagt
lvl.2
Poland

H265 codec - a decrease in video quality compared to the Sony FDR-X3000.
Ability to reset file numbering.
Front display available for instant recording (now rear LCD needs to switch, bulky on airplane before parachuting)
More visible than the Record LED when mounted on the chin.
SD card seen as external storage, the current solution is not stable

2021-6-17
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

English translation:

Ability to reset file numbering.
Front display available for instant recording (now rear LCD needs to switch, bulky on airplane before parachuting)
More visible than the Record LED when mounted on the chin.
SD card seen as external storage, the current solution is not stable

But what I want is Osmo Action 2 asap!

2021-6-17
Use props
tabazagt
lvl.2
Poland

johansenfoto Posted at 6-17 11:44
English translation:

HDMI Osmo Action 2
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tabazagt. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-6-17
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’d like to see Bluetooth mic support like the insta 360 one r. It connects to AirPods and others for remote mic. Ability to hook up a wired mic without an adapter. Wider field of view with the ability to reframe after or better stabilization.
2021-6-17
Use props
tabazagt
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-17 18:26
Hello there tabazagt. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thank you very much
I think it is enough for the LCD to remember the last configuration, front-back.
I have several SONY cameras, the face image in OSMO ACTION looks like the phone's smoothing function (wrinkles).
Maybe some algorithm is used?
It's a really great product, GO-PRO 7,8,9 may stop working during a parachute jump, only reset helps.

Maybe there will be Osmo Action 2 with HDMI output. Currently not
HDMI in new GO-PRO cameras !!!
After the jump, we watch and analyze, very conveniently without any MEDIA-MOD. I think it can help a lot for sales

2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

tabazagt Posted at 6-17 22:36
Thank you very much
I think it is enough for the LCD to remember the last configuration, front-back.
I have several SONY cameras, the face image in OSMO ACTION looks like the phone's smoothing function (wrinkles).

Hi there tabazagt. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other request, issues or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep filming. .
2021-6-20
Use props
fans13e1a8f4
lvl.2
Poland

Samples from last weekend

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rWwv1s1HR0HIzezPZ-cTSZncXLKZYbAL/view?usp=sharing

2021-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules