DJI FLY ISSUES
743 5 2021-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BruceK
lvl.1

United States

All, not sure where this should go. i have an Android Tab 101 64 bit tablet with Adroid v9 and I downloaded djifly and after download it says app not loaded.
So what's up with this??
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BruceK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Android Tab 101 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly  application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Android Tab 101 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2021-6-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-17
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

He intentado descargar DJI FLY  pero no me aparece en el playstore y mi celular es S9 COMPATIBLE CON APLICACION
2021-6-18
Use props
fans70f0342e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1093248 ft
United States

gevigil253@gmai Posted at 6-18 08:48
He intentado descargar DJI FLY  pero no me aparece en el playstore y mi celular es S9 COMPATIBLE CON APLICACION

Tienes que bajarlo del dji directamente
2021-6-18
Use props
fans70f0342e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1093248 ft
United States

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now