382 4 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Is it me that is moving too fast as the gimbal does not seam to keep up? Or, can the gimbal speed for this movement be adjusted? If so, where can I do this?I know where to adjust gimbal movements, but not for this type of action when flying.

2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal and adjust the gimbal horizon level under the gimbal settings on the DJI Go 4 app and check if the issue persists. Thank you!
2021-6-18
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 02:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal and adjust the gimbal horizon level under the gimbal settings on the DJI Go 4 app and check if the issue persists. Thank you!

Many thanks for your quick reply Paladin. I am charging the battery now and will do the calibration and later go out for a test flight and come back to you with the result. Hope it works.
2021-6-18
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 02:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal and adjust the gimbal horizon level under the gimbal settings on the DJI Go 4 app and check if the issue persists. Thank you!

Hi Paladin,
You beauty, the gimbal is working perfectly now. I am very happy and thank you very much for your kind assistance.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kyalami Posted at 6-18 07:36
Hi Paladin,
You beauty, the gimbal is working perfectly now. I am very happy and thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Thank you for your response. We're glad to know that the unit is now working great! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules