2856 13 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
Flight distance : 615269 ft
United States

Hello,
I have sent a Mavic 2 Pro to DJI for repair and it has been stuck on the “conducting damage assessment” phase since Monday. I read online that this phase should only take 1-2 days. I would like to please know the status of my case as I urgently need my drone for a trip soon! Thanks

This is the official case number: CAS-6541211-B5K8S2
but I am using case number CAS-6408303-R2H2H0 for tracking the progress. I contacted DJI about this but they told me it’s normal and that they are using the correct case number. As I said the official correct one is the first one, but if I input that for the tracking it says “needs to be received” whilst if I put the second unofficial one it says “conducting damage assessment”. But the case number with the correct info is the first one, not sure why DJI messed up here.

Awaiting a reply. Thanks!
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the waiting, I will ask the corresponding team to provide an update on your case as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2021-6-18
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 6-18 04:48
Hi, I am sorry for the waiting, I will ask the corresponding team to provide an update on your case as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Susan,
is there any updates regarding the drone?
Thank you in advance.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-18 13:50
Hello Susan,
is there any updates regarding the drone?
Thank you in advance.

Yes, we had contacted the corresponding team and they have prioritized the process and will update your case during working hours. I apologize again for the waiting.  
2021-6-18
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 6-18 19:04
Yes, we had contacted the corresponding team and they have prioritized the process and will update your case during working hours. I apologize again for the waiting.

Hello Susan,
Sorry to be bothering but are there any updates?? I have checked the tracking and it is still on conducting damage assessment. Drone has been with DJI for 8 days now and repair still hasn’t started. Disappointed with the service so far, hope that will change.
Thank you again.
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-19 13:57
Hello Susan,
Sorry to be bothering but are there any updates?? I have checked the tracking and it is still on conducting damage assessment. Drone has been with DJI for 8 days now and repair still hasn’t started. Disappointed with the service so far, hope that will change.
Thank you again.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll help to urge the team again, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.
2021-6-19
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 6-19 18:18
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll help to urge the team again, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.

Thank you. As I said, it’s now been 9 days since the drone arrived at the repairing facility, and it is still conducting damage assessment! At this point I don’t know what to do, if there is no update to this case by tomorrow (Monday) then something is clearly wrong. I really appreciate your help as I need my drone back urgently and DJI states a process time of 5-7 days!!!
Thanks again
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-20 02:40
Thank you. As I said, it’s now been 9 days since the drone arrived at the repairing facility, and it is still conducting damage assessment! At this point I don’t know what to do, if there is no update to this case by tomorrow (Monday) then something is clearly wrong. I really appreciate your help as I need my drone back urgently and DJI states a process time of 5-7 days!!!
Thanks again

Hi there, we are sorry for keeping you waiting. The quotation has been sent, please check if you have received the email update.
2021-6-21
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 00:09
Hi there, we are sorry for keeping you waiting. The quotation has been sent, please check if you have received the email update.

Hello! Yes, I have received it, thank you very much. Mindy, I was wondering if it’s possible to request an express shipment for faster delivery? Thanks!
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-21 01:01
Hello! Yes, I have received it, thank you very much. Mindy, I was wondering if it’s possible to request an express shipment for faster delivery? Thanks!

Hi there, we've applied express shipment for your case and your device has been shipped, please check the email update.
2021-6-21
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 03:32
Hi there, we've applied express shipment for your case and your device has been shipped, please check the email update.

Thank you so much! I just received the email. Apart from the relatively long damage assessment period, which can be understood, I am very satisfied with this repair service.

I had one last question, is it possible to activate DJI Care Refresh on the new drone you are sending me? Thanks!
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-21 03:41
Thank you so much! I just received the email. Apart from the relatively long damage assessment period, which can be understood, I am very satisfied with this repair service.

I had one last question, is it possible to activate DJI Care Refresh on the new drone you are sending me? Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Regarding your concern, after you received the new drone, you can buy DJI Care Refresh and activate it within 72 hours after received the DJI CARE Refresh purchase notification. Or you may contact our online support for assistance.
2021-6-21
Use props
fansbbcac883
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-21 22:30
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Regarding your concern, after you received the new drone, you can buy DJI Care Refresh and activate it within 72 hours after received the DJI CARE Refresh purchase notification. Or you may contact our online support for assistance.

Thank you for the info!
There is however a concern now. I received an email from DJI stating that the replacement unit had been shipped yesterday. It was supposed to arrive today. After calling UPS , they said DJI still has not shipped the product??
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbbcac883 Posted at 6-22 08:27
Thank you for the info!
There is however a concern now. I received an email from DJI stating that the replacement unit had been shipped yesterday. It was supposed to arrive today. After calling UPS , they said DJI still has not shipped the product??

We saw that UPS has picked up the unit and it is already on the way. Hope you can wait patiently.
2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules