Suggestion for Pocket 2 update: Preset gimbal moves
1507 6 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RNajmanovich
lvl.2
Canada

Hi,

It would be great if we could have a new shooting mode in the Pocket 2: Preset gimbal move. Currently these moves already exist if we use a custom story mode. We can pan up, down, left, right, the four diagonals as well as clockwise and counterclockwise around the vertical axis. DJI could also add to these clock and counterclockwise around the horisontal axis. But more important, it would be great if we could select preset gimbal move as a shooting mode, choose the movement type and duration and press record. These would allow us to shoot smooth interesting footage with the Pocket in a static position or even combined with movement. The moves above could also replace/expand the L->R and R->L in timelapse/hyperlapse mode.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RNajmanovich. Good day and thank you for posting these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you keep filming.
2021-6-18
Use props
kapsolas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184626 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-18 03:56
Hello there RNajmanovich. Good day and thank you for posting these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you keep filming.

I think some of this capabilities would even be valuable to the Osmo Pocket.
Small enhancements to a great device!

We can still have updates to a device that has had a replacement like the Pocket 2
2021-6-18
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Sounds like an idea that could be useful.

What I would find even better would be if there was a chance to preset certain angles and viewpoints that could be switched during shooting. For instance, if there were three people around a table discussing with each other, and it would be possible to switch preset views so that it could be changed quickly to the person speaking, when the Pocket 2 is on a tripod. Would make it great for recording panel discussions and interviews. Not sure how easy or hard it would be to implement this though.
2021-6-18
Use props
Viva Terlingua
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163862 ft
United States

I too would love to see some preset and or programmable gimbal moves.
2021-6-23
Use props
loblue
lvl.1

South Korea

I also want this feature desperately.
I am using pocket 2 on a high tripod to live youtube for soccer game.
There's two scenes home and away.
It needs a way to switch two scenes quick and easy remotely.
Please provide preset PTZ settings and move between those presets easy way.
I bet pocket 3 will overwhelm all sports Youtube live with the feature.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

loblue Posted at 10-25 18:02
I also want this feature desperately.
I am using pocket 2 on a high tripod to live youtube for soccer game.
There's two scenes home and away.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules