Need Help Understanding if....
549 6 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hoveringal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132493 ft

United States

Hello freinds and thank you for reading, and perhaps helping me understand occusync better.  I have a Mavic Pro and the latest Air2S and absolutely love them both and recently purchased the DJI Smart Controller, mainly for the brighter screen. The SC works ok with the Air2s, though I am very apprehensive about range after reading poor reports - maybe that has been fixed.  I'd like to run my Mavic Pro on the SC but believe there is a difference in Occusync compatability.  Might someone please explain if the SC will work with the Mavic Pro please?  Thanks in advance -
2021-6-18
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Unfortunately the MP1 is not compatible with the SC.
2021-6-18
Use props
hoveringal
lvl.2

United States

Well thank you - guess that's all I need to confirm..  Appreciate the reply.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Therefore, the DJI Mavic Pro first version is not compatible with the unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2021-6-18
Use props
hoveringal
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for the info and support.  While I have you, might you be able to dismiss or confirm if the SC has less range with the Air2S?
2021-6-18
Use props
hoveringal
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for the response and explanation.. While I have you, might you be able to confirm or deny that the SC has limited range with the Air 2S?
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hoveringal Posted at 6-18 20:36
Thank you for the info and support.  While I have you, might you be able to dismiss or confirm if the SC has less range with the Air2S?

Sorry for the late response. The SC and standard remote controller for the DJI Air 2s have the same range, the advantage of the SC is it has a built-in brighter screen. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2021-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules