DJI Fly App Image Storage
1582 1 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wheresmydrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334039 ft
Canada

I'm a newby to the Mini 2. I've spent my first couple of months gaining confidence flying it. I feel I've accomplished that and I'm looking more at the photography side of the drone. Can someone point me to a tutorial covering this aspect particularly explaining the different versions of photo and video files stored by the Fly App? If I take a single picture I find a number of versions of it stored in different Fly App folders. Then when I download from the drones SD card that adds one more.

2021-6-18
Use props
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I’m sorry I can’t answer your questions but I asked a similar question a while back and also drew a blank.
I have stopped using the drone / device quick transfer due to the multiple copies and the inability to differentiate between all the copies or be able to control which are downloaded/saved, now I just remove the SD card and copy files direct.  Even doing this there are large files stored within the app storage. I have to go the iPad settings,  iPad storage, DJI fly app, documents where you will fine all the files which can only be deleted individual.  You are correct, a more detailed explanation and control over these picture files and a document/data purge option within the DJI Fly app would be great. Without the laborious manual file management your device storage files up very quickly.
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules