Air 2s, connecting to the drone
497 3 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
randy.skyviewportraits
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3009895 ft
United States

I have been working for years with Phantom 4 pros. When I work I use a pair of IPad pros and before this I could grab either tablet and fly the drone.

I just switched to the air 2s drone. I find that I can work with one iPad but if I try to use the other iPad to fly the drone the air2s won't be connected to the controller. Not only am I not connected to the controller but it won't connect to the controller as long as I'm attempting to do so with the second iPad. If I give up and go back to the first iPad the controller will be disconnected to the drone but will connect if I manually connect it.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on here and if there's anything I can do about it?

Randy

2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPad's are you currently using? Please make sure that you are using the DJI Fly application. In addition, kindly please make sure that both the controller and the drone (DJI Air 2s) use the latest firmware, you may update/refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software, you can click the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2021-6-18
Use props
randy.skyviewportraits
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3009895 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 19:26
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPad's are you currently using? Please make sure that you are using the DJI Fly application. In addition, kindly please make sure that both the controller and the drone (DJI Air 2s) use the latest firmware, you may update/refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software, you can click the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

The problem was me....surprised?

The second iPad had Bluetooth turned off.

Thanks for the reply
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

randy.skyviewportraits Posted at 6-18 19:36
The problem was me....surprised?

The second iPad had Bluetooth turned off.

Thank you for your prompt response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules