DJI OM4 & iPhone 12 Pro Max Compatibility
9930 7 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25617 ft
United States

After reading many posts about the compatability of the OM4 and iPhone 12 Pro Max, I finally came up with a solution, and decided to make a video about it.
Yes, the iPhone 12 Pro Max will work with the OM4, with a small modification to the clamp, and the addition of a small disc, to utilize the Magsafe feature of the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate you for sharing this informative video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-18
Use props
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 19:18
Hi there. We really appreciate you for sharing this informative video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support!

I'm so glad you liked it!
I read another thread, that was all over the place, but had really good information.
I just thought I'd use all the info, and combine it into one informative video.
The OM4 is an awesome gimbal, and it really does work with the iPhone 12 Pro Max, it just takes a little tweaking to get it to work.
Honestly, I thing the OM5 should have built in Magsafe integration, because it's the best innovation in a very long time.
Another awesome thing to incorporate would be Qi charging via the OM5, now that would be a HUGE game changer in the Osmo game!
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kentucky_Ranger Posted at 6-19 06:54
I read another thread, that was all over the place, but had really good information.
I just thought I'd use all the info, and combine it into one informative video.

Thank you for your kind words. With regards to the future products of DJI, we currently don't have any information about this one. For the latest news and updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and have a good one!
2021-6-20
Use props
djiuser_fJkUkyNy7g9c
New

United States

I am not able to activate the DJI OM4 with the DJI Mimo app with my iPhone 12 Max Pro.  
2021-9-20
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

Kentucky_Ranger Posted at 6-19 06:54
I just thought I'd use all the info, and combine it into one informative video.

Do you need to lay down the clear 3M sticker first or did you just stick the directly to aluminum using black adhesive sticker on the clamp?
2021-10-1
Use props
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
United States

MiamiC70 Posted at 10-1 14:34
Do you need to lay down the clear 3M sticker first or did you just stick the directly to aluminum using black adhesive sticker on the clamp?

I used the black sticker to stick the MagSafe disc to the back of the DJI mounting disc.
2021-10-1
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

Kentucky_Ranger Posted at 10-1 17:48
I used the black sticker to stick the MagSafe disc to the back of the DJI mounting disc.

Thanks. Just installed it seems to be working well and saves few grams over clamp system.
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules