Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 3 Controller Fn doesn't work
1061 6 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dkildahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2946 ft
United States

I just got my  Mini 2 yesterday, and the Fn key isn't working on the controller. Not sure if this is an issue, or maybe it isn't going to work, and I just can't figure it out. I have tried differt settings but none of them seam to work.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The customizable button on the controller gives you the option to recenter the gimbal, press once to recenter the gimbal, or tilt the gimbal downward. You also have an option to set this under the DJI Fly application under General settings (3 dots on the upper right corner) > Control. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2021-6-18
Use props
fans087deb88
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 20:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The customizable button on the controller gives you the option to recenter the gimbal, press once to recenter the gimbal, or tilt the gimbal downward. You also have an option to set this under the DJI Fly application under General settings (3 dots on the upper right corner) > Control. Hope this helps. Thank you!

Thanks but I know how to change the settings and where they are and the button still doesn’t do anything.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans087deb88 Posted at 6-18 20:57
Thanks but I know how to change the settings and where they are and the button still doesn’t do anything.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to re-link the drone to the controller to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2021-6-19
Use props
fans087deb88
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 03:42
Thank you for your response. Can you please try to re-link the drone to the controller to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwXQyOEGjo

No change, Fn button still doesn't do anything.
2021-6-19
Use props
fans087deb88
lvl.1
United States

Figured out. It was bad hardware. I got it replaced
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans087deb88 Posted at 6-19 13:34
Figured out. It was bad hardware. I got it replaced

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns for us to help you further. Stay safe and thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules