404 5 2021-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Graham_Turner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 592710 ft
Ireland

Hey guys,
Recently attended a light show that was held along the river Shannon here in Ireland. Brought the Mini 2 not expecting amazing results. Obviously the sensor is small, thought I might not get any usable image especially with absolutely zero natural light, but after a little tinkering in the pro mode, got some video that I was quite impressed by. Let me know what you guys think.
Didn't do any wild shots considering the impaired visibility, basically flew it straight upwards from my position on the ground, obviously gotta keep it all responsible, especially with the bystanders in the area The flashing lights on the drone are a godsend for this use case though, and I made sure to plan my landing spot in a well-lit area, which saved a lot of hassle.

2021-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good (especially for the M2 in low light)
2021-6-19
Use props
Graham_Turner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 592710 ft
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 6-19 11:14
Looks good (especially for the M2 in low light)

I was surprised with the resulting image. In auto mode, the scene was basically pitch black, but thankfully the pro mode allowed just enough control to get something decent from it! Definitely would be nervous to try and do any proper flying in the dark though. At least since I was on-site before dark, I could survey the area while it was still bright.
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate you for sharing this amazing footage of yours in low light. Just a friendly reminder to maintain a line of sight on the unit when flying at night. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Graham_Turner Posted at 6-19 12:28
I was surprised with the resulting image. In auto mode, the scene was basically pitch black, but thankfully the pro mode allowed just enough control to get something decent from it! Definitely would be nervous to try and do any proper flying in the dark though. At least since I was on-site before dark, I could survey the area while it was still bright.

Yeah indeed. Looks good!
2021-6-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Considering the low light the M2 did quite well.  
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules