I am afraid my RC is bricked?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zybcio
lvl.1

Poland

Hi, I have red the posts concerning RC issues and not found similar to my. Due to this I would like to ask for support.

First my RC is GL 300 c for Phantom 4 advance.

1.       What has happened: after the winter period I decided to start to fly. I recharged AC and RC battery. RC paired with AC and I got the massage to upgrade firmware ( mainly NFZ). I used DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom and AC was updated. As I start RC DJI GO 4 asked me to make the RC upgrade. I started and system reached 99% stopped and next reset.

2.       After this, RC stopped to ‘work’. If I turn on power button the power LED light is cyan ( depends on view angle, it looks , blue red or green , I presume all LEDs on the mother board shine together) the other 4 LEDs light white and the last one is blinking.

3.       There is no connection to DJI GO 4 app. System informs: “the current device cannot use DJI GO4”. Due to this I am not able to once again start the update of RC firmware.

4.       I tried all available advices: changed iPAD, installed DJI GO4 once again, used other connection cable. Tried to reset using C1,C2 and other buttons (it doesn’t work). I should to hear beep no reaction.

5.       I know that the simple solution is to send RC to DJI service but maybe is the other possibility to reanimate bricked RC.

All ideas are very welcome, thanks in advance

Zybcio  

2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Since you already carried out all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue, but still the issue remains the same, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-19
Use props
Zybcio
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 20:12
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Since you already carried out all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue, but still the issue remains the same, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

HI DJI Paladin, thanks for the answer and recommendation. I considered to send my RC to DJI service but after second hand market analyse it looks it make non seance. As you suggested it would be mother board issue, the cost of new one is about 100 - 120$ so I see in the net second hand RCs with the same or lower price. I am going to buy additional RC and my I am going to use as the basis for my skill improvement. if I'll find the reason of RC issue I shell share for sure with DJI community. Thanks once again, best regards Zybcio.
2021-6-22
Use props
Zybcio
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 20:12

HI DJI Paladin, thanks for the answer and recommendation. I considered to send my RC to DJI service but after second hand market analyse it looks it make non seance. As you suggested it would be mother board issue, the cost of new one is about 100 - 120$ so I see in the net second hand RCs with the same or lower price. I am going to buy additional RC and my I am going to use as the basis for my skill improvement. if I'll find the reason of RC issue I shell share for sure with DJI community. Thanks once again, best regards Zybcio.
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zybcio Posted at 6-22 14:10
HI DJI Paladin, thanks for the answer and recommendation. I considered to send my RC to DJI service but after second hand market analyse it looks it make non seance. As you suggested it would be mother board issue, the cost of new one is about 100 - 120$ so I see in the net second hand RCs with the same or lower price. I am going to buy additional RC and my I am going to use as the basis for my skill improvement. if I'll find the reason of RC issue I shell share for sure with DJI community. Thanks once again, best regards Zybcio.

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes, you have an option to purchase a new one, and thank you for your kind and understanding. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules