Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2 S issue
2462 7 2021-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobber99
New

Canada

I have had the the Air 2S for a couple months now and have not been able to find any information on why the indicator lights flash green on the front of the drone and red on the back when connected and in flight. Everything seems to function fine, however binking red is usually an indicator of a problem where I come from. I did do an IMU calibration no change,  firmware is updated.  Any thoughts?
2021-6-19
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine does the same. Green on the front and red to green on the rear. No warning notices of anything.
2021-6-19
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Red and green flashing on the back is normal
2021-6-19
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

It's the normal behavior, front leds flash green and back leds flash green and red alternatively, thaty way you know wich part is the front and wich the back in the distance.

It says that somewhere in the manual.
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This is actually normal for the DJI Air 2s, as long as didn't receive an error message on the app it is all good to go. Please refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your support!

2021-6-19
Use props
Bobber99
New

Canada

THank you all for your responses, the issue I was seeing was the rear lights were not alternating red green but flashing red only, another firmware update and They are alternating red green now
2021-6-20
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Bobber99 Posted at 6-20 02:01
THank you all for your responses, the issue I was seeing was the rear lights were not alternating red green but flashing red only, another firmware update and They are alternating red green now

Glad its all fixed.   Safe flying
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bobber99 Posted at 6-20 02:01
THank you all for your responses, the issue I was seeing was the rear lights were not alternating red green but flashing red only, another firmware update and They are alternating red green now

Hi there, Bobber. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules