Mini 2 Rotation Control Delay
1278 2 2021-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

Hello Susan or Mindy!  In my initial post I was having trouble with the Camera and the Rotation Control stick delaying when flying on my new Mini2.  You guys answered and advised me what to do and I am still having an issue with the Control Stick Delaying during rotating the drone.  I have tried this today:  updated firmware, calibrated IMU, calibrated Camera Gimbal, Linked Controller, Calibrated Compass.  I think the firmware is 1.03.  NOTE:  When I first flew it I had zero problems.  I think it started on firmware update number two?
After updating firmware today the camera gimbal is now working okay however, the Rotation Control (left stick mode 2) has a really bad delay and this is very dangerous when flying.  When I move the control stick left or right the drone is rotating but the camera view is not in sync with the drone.   I have spent all day trying to get this corrected.  I have a Phantom 3 Advance & Pro, Mavic Pro 2, and a Spark.  Never had a delay in the controls with any of these Drones???.    PLEASE HELP!  Don't won't to return it because I love this Drone!!,

Thank you guys!

Tim C
2021-6-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-6-21
Use props
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

DAFlys,  Thanks.  I will do that Captain!
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules