Mavic Air Battery - DJI Doesn’t Make Them Anymore?
862 7 2021-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilasofNj
lvl.1

Canada

Hello. I just got a DJI Mavic Air from storage and the battery is dead. It was a brand new unit, and was never used.

From the forums, it seems that it's a lost cause. It's not charging nor is it in hibernation.

I want to buy a new battery from DJI, but I can't find it on their website. I found a couple of people selling them on Amazon and eBay, but from the customer reviews, it looks dubious at best. Some claim batteries are working fine, whereas others claim batteries look repackaged and used. Is there anywhere official to purchase batteries for the Mavic air? I just wanted to be sure I am purchasing a quality product and not a pre-owned or used item?

To be clear, it's NOT a Magic Air 2.

Thanks.

Silas-
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the battery for the DJI Mavic Air is not yet available on our store website. You may want to check the link below for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/
2021-6-19
Use props
SilasofNj
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 21:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the battery for the DJI Mavic Air is not yet available on our store website. You may want to check the link below for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I’m sorry… It’s not YET available on your website, as in, it will be eventually? Or are you just out of stock? If out of stock, when will you have a restock?

I went to your affiliate sites and I found one selling a refurbished battery…

This is kind of a joke, if you folks are future-proofing your batteries.

Are these even being manufactured anymore?
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SilasofNj Posted at 6-19 21:17
I’m sorry… It’s not YET available on your website, as in, it will be eventually? Or are you just out of stock? If out of stock, when will you have a restock?

I went to your affiliate sites and I found one selling a refurbished battery…

We totally understand your side, SilasofNj. However, as more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI's official website. Only the said battery is no longer available at the moment. We will keep you posted if this will be available in the future. Kindly please check the link for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2021-6-20
Use props
SilasofNj
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-20 20:11
We totally understand your side, SilasofNj. However, as more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI's official website. Only the said battery is no longer available at the moment. We will keep you posted if this will be available in the future. Kindly please check the link for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Do you really think ending the manufacturing of these batteries installs confidence in your customer base?

I highly doubt you care, but you have lost a customer in me, and I will ensure my company never uses DJI products for any of our projects.

We’re literally throwing money away doing business with this type of mindset.

Thank you for your time.
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SilasofNj Posted at 6-20 20:14
Do you really think ending the manufacturing of these batteries installs confidence in your customer base?

I highly doubt you care, but you have lost a customer in me, and I will ensure my company never uses DJI products for any of our projects.

We totally understand your frustration and this is not the experience we want you to have. Kindly please check our authorized dealers using the link above for you to possibly purchase the said battery since it is not available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-21
Use props
SilasofNj
lvl.1

Canada

You know, as well as I do, that if you do t make them, you’re suppliers won’t have them anymore.

You’re not really making an effort to assist me. You’re just playing dumb. And this patrinization doubles down on my decision for me to ever work with a company like this.

Good day.
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SilasofNj Posted at 6-21 22:30
You know, as well as I do, that if you do t make them, you’re suppliers won’t have them anymore.

You’re not really making an effort to assist me. You’re just playing dumb. And this patrinization doubles down on my decision for me to ever work with a company like this.

Sorry for the late response. Could you please forward me via PM your email address to see what we can do about the DJI Mavic Air batteries that you are looking for? Also, did you already purchase one? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules