Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18652 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi
I bought the om4 last week. Everything work well except the shutter button on the gimble itself.

1. In photo mode: Pressing shortly on the shutter button sometimes cause the gimble take photo in serial. It seem like the button is stuck. Only when pressing second time the gimble stop taking photo.
2. In video mode pressing on the shutter button cause  the camera to do nothing.

Please advise.
2021-6-20
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

You are in a wrong forum
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Can you please try to re-balance your mobile device to the unit to see if there would be some changes? You may refer to the tutorial link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2021-6-20
Use props
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18652 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-20 19:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Can you please try to re-balance your mobile device to the unit to see if there would be some changes? You may refer to the tutorial link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi

I am using galaxy note 10 lite. I balance the gimble  and find find the center of the note 10. Now it is working fine.
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans53756491 Posted at 6-20 20:13
Hi

I am using galaxy note 10 lite. I balance the gimble  and find find the center of the note 10. Now it is working fine.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules