408 4 2021-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I'm sorry if this i posted at the wrong place ,it is just a general question.
How can I remove drones underneath my avatar in DJI forum . It state that I am the owner of four drones , tree of them are sold and one new is added yesterday, Air 2S.

2021-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can't
They stay linked to your account.
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I already forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you!
2021-6-20
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Thank you it's appreciated to hear back

You know it looks a little strange to have drones in the avatar that not belongs to me anymore , and as I said before I have  just one for now , the new Air 2S . And I think it should reflect the current ownership, or otherwise when you sell one, and a new pilot open an account on the forum , then the drone can be counted twice or even more... Maybe it should be even possible to also reset the feet counter if you want.

Regards Stefan Petersen
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spetersen Posted at 6-21 05:44
Thank you it's appreciated to hear back

You know it looks a little strange to have drones in the avatar that not belongs to me anymore , and as I said before I have  just one for now , the new Air 2S . And I think it should reflect the current ownership, or otherwise when you sell one, and a new pilot open an account on the forum , then the drone can be counted twice or even more... Maybe it should be even possible to also reset the feet counter if you want.

Hi, spetersen. You are correct, since you are the first owner of those drones, the said 3 drones will still stay under your account and for the other users that purchase a 2nd hand drone that was already activated by the first owner, those drones will not reflect on their profile here in DJI Forum. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules