Accidentally left SD card in my drone
2042 12 2021-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HJvpUFycnJo6
lvl.1
United States

I sent my mini 2 back with dji care refresh and I just realized I left the SD card….. is there any way to get it sent back in the replacement drone? Thanks
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me your case number through PM for us to assist you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-20
Use props
djiuser_HJvpUFycnJo6
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-20 19:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me your case number through PM for us to assist you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hello! My case number is CAS-6602695-B7W2F0

Thanks so much for looking into this
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_HJvpUFycnJo6 Posted at 6-20 19:56
Hello! My case number is CAS-6602695-B7W2F0

Thanks so much for looking into this

Thank you for the information provided. I already sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thank you!
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_HJvpUFycnJo6
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 22:21
Thank you for the information provided. I already sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thank you!

Im not sure how to check it. Im on a smartphone and there is no visible pm tab or menu
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_HJvpUFycnJo6 Posted at 6-22 08:41
Im not sure how to check it. Im on a smartphone and there is no visible pm tab or menu

Hi there. With regards to the SD card that you had sent in with your unit, I already leave a note on your case for our repair team to be notified when your package arrives at our facility about the SD card. Rest assured that they will include this on the package once they send it back to you. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-24
Use props
djiuser_ovfSbeGp0obN
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-6-24 22:34
Hi there. With regards to the SD card that you had sent in with your unit, I already leave a note on your case for our repair team to be notified when your package arrives at our facility about the SD card. Rest assured that they will include this on the package once they send it back to you. Thank you for your support!

I accidentally did this as well (shipped my mini2 with the SD still in) but I can’t figure out how to send a DM. Could a mod assist in a similar way? CAS-9389629-L2R8B4

Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_m8nDxKiqDDt4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95112 ft
Netherlands

Hey I've sent my mavic 3 back to use my replacement service with a refresh card. But i was in a rush dropping the drone off at the UPS acces point. Now i realize that i left the sd card inside of the drone. Is there maybe anyone who can help me with this?
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_m8nDxKiqDDt4 Posted at 2-28 13:26
Hey I've sent my mavic 3 back to use my replacement service with a refresh card. But i was in a rush dropping the drone off at the UPS acces point. Now i realize that i left the sd card inside of the drone. Is there maybe anyone who can help me with this?

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I have pulled up your case using your Forum account. With this, I will leave a note on your case for our repair team's attention. If found, rest assured that this will be sent back to you. Thank you for your patience.
2023-2-28
Use props
Jay Colella
New

United States

I also left my SD card in my Mini 3 Pro I sent back today. Is there a way to get it back?
4-8 16:42
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jay Colella Posted at 4-8 16:42
I also left my SD card in my Mini 3 Pro I sent back today. Is there a way to get it back?

Hi there. Let me help you with that. May I please have the case number? You can send it to me directly via Personal Message. Thank you.
4-9 00:48
Use props
djiuser_NrxvkUJK5ILE
New

United Kingdom

I accidentally sent my sd card in my DJI Mini 3. I just wondered if you could send it back. The case reference is:       
CAS-16271514-C5K5Y4
4-15 11:56
Use props
djiuser_NrxvkUJK5ILE
New

United Kingdom

I accidentally sent my sd card in my DJI Mini 3. I just wondered if you could send it back.
4-16 11:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules