Tethered Control Handle - tough to mount to anything
878 3 2021-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilentD1
lvl.2
Denmark

I just bought the tethered control handle only to find that its litteraly impossible to mount onto any accessories that dji has except for the Twist grip dual handle. The reason being that the bottom attachment screw has 2 pins comming out with it, which cannot be removed nor retracted. So if you already have the briefcase handle from your bundle and thought you could attach the tethered handle on to it.. Well you can forget about that. It will not fit.

And the top attachment while supposibly being a nato rail, wont fit on the switch grip dual handle from the Ronin S which supposibly also is a nato rail. Thats very curious to me how you intentionally made them not fit eachother by 1mm. I guess dji is not making enough money so they need to milk their customers for more accessories which are almost identical yet different. thanks but no thanks.
2021-6-20
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

yes, DJI does not command or solve this problem :- (
2022-1-7
Use props
FX6_CrewMember
lvl.4
Germany

This or basically any other.
2022-2-1
Use props
New
Flight distance : 12448 ft
United States

Has anyone found an adapter for this? This is the only thing I could find so far:

DigitalFoto Solution Limited Adapter of DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle on THANOS-PRO II/X
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules