DJI FPV RTH DOES NOT WORK AFTER NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE 01.02.0000
3582 7 2021-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhillyDroneLife
lvl.1

United States

Hello folks my name is Mikey aka PhillyDroneLife and I fly all the DJI drones.. After the latest firmware update I noticed that the RTH no longer works on the FPV drone. Not only that but it will still proceed to it's aligated height that was set for the RTH ...no matter how much battery is left.. Yikes... This is not good and not safe please fix DJI....link is below..
Thx for the opportunity to share this here..https://youtube.com/c/PhillyDroneLife

2021-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-6-23
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

i think this is the wrong section
2021-12-22
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

lerynnewest103 Posted at 2021-12-14 08:18
I never knew lottery spells existed until I was referred to Dr Amber by my neighbor. I have been playing lottery games for the past 7 years and I have never won above $2,000 but after I came in contact with Dr Amber, I told him my past experience about playing lottery of which I have never won big amount and Dr Amber told me what will be done by praying and preparing a lottery spell for me. He did that and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. At first I took everything as a joke until I was emailed a week after that I had won the sum of $343.9 million. I was shocked and surprised at that very moment because my long awaited prayers had finally been answered and I thank Dr Amber for helping me out for my financial status to change and that of my generations. If you want to win a huge amount on your next lottery game, contact Dr Amber now and I assure you that your bold step will be your change of level.

Email him via:  or Call/WhatsApp this number +1 (406) 646-2222 for immediate response.

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM ......
2022-11-28
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

ElizabethHuston Posted at 11-23 13:48
Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact  or WhatsApp +2347059387282 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guarantee.

I want to give thanks to Dr Ogaga for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Ogaga . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr Ogaga make him to realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. Contact

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM ....
2022-11-28
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

dalemcewen81 Posted at 10-7 14:06
I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email:  or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... https://amberlottotemple.com

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM
2022-11-28
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

NICE to see how Spam is allowed in this Forum .....
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_bGBn3lzVGgVW
New

Japan

hi, my goggles v2 can't use the two joysticks.  I just used it for the first time, so when I activated it, it defaulted to Chinese.  Anyone know how to fix it please help me.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules