o(^-^)o
Gusson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22372 ft
Brazil

391 / 5000
[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]

Hi, I'm using GSPro, I made the payment to use the POI and KML/SHP File Import functions. When I open the app this message appears: Area Code is Unavailable. Make sure the app is registered (code:-12000). This message is also on the App Status tab. But I'm logged into the app with my DJI account. I would like to know why this message and what I need to do to stop it appearing again.

2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for the download site of the said app. Thank you for your support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/ground-station-pro
2021-6-21
Use props
Gusson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22372 ft
Brazil

I followed what you recommended and now it's working perfectly.
Thank you so much
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gusson Posted at 6-22 12:48
I followed what you recommended and now it's working perfectly.
Thank you so much

Glad it worked! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-9
Use props
RK5N
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488579 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-6-21 19:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for the download site of the said app. Thank you for your support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/ground-station-pro

I have the same issue but I have a number of maps and materials already processed. If I delete the app will I loose this information.  
What does the message mean?
Thanks
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules