539 4 2021-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
United Kingdom

Here we go again.

The issue with live feed on Exynos version of S21 Ultra (and probably other s21 variants except for snapdragon) is broken again after latest update.

You may try to roll back to previous app version, I haven't tried, as i believe it is up to DJI to fix and release an update again as FAST as possible, like this week would be good, since you know what is causing the issue as you have fixed in past update.

It is a shame that you tell us to buy another device when we already have the top high-end android device available.

To avoid any unnecessary questions.

No, it is not the SD Card.
Tried in Normal, speed and cine mode, issue persits in all of them.

No need for SS or video. it is simple everything works, but video freezes when recording.
Video is still recorded in SD card, you can still control the drone, and etc, but the live feed is freezed. That is it.

It is an old issue, that keeps coming and going with every update.

PLEASE DJI FIX THIS...

2021-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep,  lots of complaints on the forum from S21 owners.
2021-6-21
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Let's hope that all affected users find their way to the forum and complain, it may call their attention.

2021-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not effected as I have the snapdragon processor.  However, DJI needs to fix this issue permanently and not let it keeping re-occuring in various updates.
2021-6-22
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-22 04:12
I'm not effected as I have the snapdragon processor.  However, DJI needs to fix this issue permanently and not let it keeping re-occuring in various updates.

Yeah it only affects exynos chipset
2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules