Add Other QuickShots to Mavic Mini?
4098 3 2021-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frank Boston
lvl.1

United States

Hello -

I was wondering if there was any way to download or add additiona quickshot modes to the Mavic Mini.  I'm flying with DJI Fly, but I would consider a different app if that had other modes.  

Thanks in advance!  

Frank Boston

2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Frank Boston. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. These information will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you for your support and keep flying.
2021-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check out Litchi.
2021-6-21
Use props
MiFrDr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 300367 ft
Germany

Hi Frank,

Dronelink is another app, which can be used to fly the Mavic Mini. You can program and prepare your missions at home, or you can use so called 'On-the-Fly Functions' (e.g. Spiral, 360 photo, Dronie, ...). In addition the app offers 'modes' (e.g. Follow, Focus, Orbit, ...). You can also program your own functions, or re-use existing public functions from other users (e.g. HDR or panorama functions)

You can check the pricing and some more details here:
https://app.dronelink.com/pricing/hobbyist/compare

You have to start your drone with DJI Fly, than close the app and open the Dronelink App, which is scary, when you do it the first time, but it works fine. I use Dronelink with DJI Mavic Mini  since one year and I am happy (for Mini 2 it is not possible to be used with Dronelink because of missing SDK)

Dronelink is (like Litchie)  using 'Virtual Sticks' to control the drone. For complicated movements/  fly paths you will need a mobile device, witch is fast enough to interact with the drone. To use the Follow-mode you need a device with GPS.

Hope this information is helpful.

Happy and save flying
Michael
2021-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules