New Tello Edu won't connect and/or the batter is a problem
2472 0 2021-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FwOOUgzq3VUx
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
Recetly I receive my Tello Edu and have been trying to get it to work.   

It does not attach to the network even though i have tried all the methods to get it connected described in the forms.   

I tried using (one at a time) the Tello EDu and the Tello apps for the connect.  I've used airplane mode, I've tried forgetting the tello from the WiFi access points.  I even setup a completly unsecure access point to rule out my security.  

I can not do a firmware update because the Tello app tells me the battery is less than 50% even though I attempted the update (multiple times) with the battery fully changed.   I even let it change over night and another time i let the batter run completly out then recharged and tried again with no luck.   Side note, no matter how charged the battery is the Tello App shows the batter as drained.

It is becoming apparent that there is a defect in my Tello Edu that i can't seem to fix myself.   Before i return this (I have had it less than 30 days and have yet to see the props spin) I wanted to check one last time and see if there is anythning i can do to get it to work.  

Thank you,
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules