FPV Remote Inputs Not Working
1314 4 2021-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tavman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811 ft
United States

So I have an Eachine Cvatar that I recently upgraded with a DJI air unit.  I have linked the controller and headset which all connected fine.  My issue is that when I am in betaflight the controller is unresponsive.  In the receiver tab I move the sticks and try all the switches and nothing is responding.  The weird thing is the wheels on the back seem to work with the V2 goggles.  I also tried calibrating the remote in the goggle interface and while it calibrated fine, the sticks are unresponsive right after.  Is there something wrong with my equipment or is there something I am missing?
2021-6-21
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

The first thing I would try would be a different cable connecting to betaflight. Has it ever worked correctly? Have you changed the target since then?
2021-6-22
Use props
Tavman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811 ft
United States

DigitalBoss Posted at 6-22 04:56
The first thing I would try would be a different cable connecting to betaflight. Has it ever worked correctly? Have you changed the target since then?

So I got it to work when I turned off sbus baud fast. Everything is working perfectly after that. Not sure what that's all about, but I'm just happy it is working now.
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tavman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to fixed and solved the said issue. In addition, thank you for sharing these information as well on how you fixed the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-6-24
Use props
Gimbal Golf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3289062 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tavman Posted at 2021-6-23 05:19
So I got it to work when I turned off sbus baud fast. Everything is working perfectly after that. Not sure what that's all about, but I'm just happy it is working now.

Where is the SBUS bud fast setting, I ma having the same issue with my controller not responding in Betaflight. Thanks
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules