Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans80e99ff8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476109 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I just recently taken my Inspire 2 out since traveling everything worked until I got it up in the air. The landing gear won’t raise nor will it go back into travel mode. I’ve tried pressing the power button 5 times, taking the batteries out, swapping a new set of batteries etc.

What it does when pressing the power button 5 times, it makes this weird hissing noise like it’s triggering the landing gear to raise, but it just turns on instead.

Anyone deal with this issue? Will raising the landing gear manually reset the landing gear motors??

Thanks,

KP
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties caused you, could you try the following step to troubleshooting the problem?
1. Confirm that the firmware version of aircraft and remote control is the latest version;
(please confirm through inspire 2 Product Release Record)
2. The pan-tilt camera has been removed;
3. According to the method in the figure below, press the power switch for five times or more to enter/ exit the transportation mode;
4. If the method of short pressing the power switch is invalid, confirm that the remote controller has successfully matched the frequency, enter DJI go 4, click the aircraft status prompt bar, and click enter/exit transport mode;
5. If the power switch and app control are invalid, please click the three points in the upper right corner of the camera page to enter the flight control parameter setting - advanced setting - release the landing gear lock, and turn the control deformation switch of the remote control on the ground to test whether the landing gear lifting changes;
6. If the control of the deformation switch on the ground is invalid, please click the three points in the upper right corner of the camera page to enter the flight control parameter settings - Advanced Settings - turn on the intelligent landing gear switch, and test in the air whether the landing gear will automatically rise when the aircraft reaches 1.2m for the first time; Whether the landing gear will automatically descend when it descends to 0.8m.
2021-6-21
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2021-6-21 22:47
Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties caused you, could you try the following step to troubleshooting the problem?
1. Confirm that the firmware version of aircraft and remote control is the latest version;
(please confirm through inspire 2 Product Release Record)

I'm having the same exact issue. Will try some of the steps and get back to you.

Have you had any luck fixing it?
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dreamer1 Posted at 3-3 06:04
I'm having the same exact issue. Will try some of the steps and get back to you.

Have you had any luck fixing it?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue you encpuntered. You can try the troubleshooting first and tell us the result and we will help you further according to your feedback.
2023-3-3
Use props
adamhw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Same issue. After short pressing 4 times I hear it trying to enter travel mode very briefly but it doesn’t. Doesnt raise the landing gear when in the air either.

Any advice?
3-20 02:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

adamhw Posted at 3-20 02:42
Same issue. After short pressing 4 times I hear it trying to enter travel mode very briefly but it doesn’t. Doesnt raise the landing gear when in the air either.

Any advice?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know is there any error message showing ?

At the same time, please also double-check  the aircraft and remote controller firmware are updated to the latest versions.
3-20 03:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules