Dji Flyapp stürzt ab und fährt wieder hoch
825 2 2021-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TWFAPDPQnHOk
lvl.1

Germany

Halo liebes Forum
ich habe gestern ein problem festgestellt was mich sehr erschreckt hat. Meine Fly app hat sich aufgehangen und abgeschaltet und ist dann wieder an gegangen und ich musste aud fliegen drücken.
dieses ist mir sehr häufig passiert und dann habe ich das fliegen lieber gelassen. woran kann das liegen? Ich habe die neuste soft und firmware für meine mini 2 und als handy habe ich ein samsung a 70.
vorher ist mir das noch ncht passiert.
ich würde mich über lösungsvorschläge freun

mfg mario
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A70 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A70 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

2021-6-22
Use props
djiuser_TWFAPDPQnHOk
lvl.1

Germany

problem bestannt aber vorher nicht wieso ist es nach dem update der fall?
2021-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules