DJI refresh turnaround and expedited shipping?
1281 9 2021-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nlreinert
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26083 ft
United States

Well, I unfortunately got a little overzealous and crashed my air 2s. The gimbal was stuck and upon further inspection, I saw a crack that was inhibiting the movement . I luckily have DJI refresh posted the drone via ups with the label this afternoon for an express replacement. Unfortunately, I realized that I may have been supposed to also send in propellers? If that's the case, I did not do that and am wondering if I can pay for that mistake and for the extra propellers. I don't know if I have time to send in another package for the propellers.

I am going to Greece on July 5th and was really really hoping to have the drone for the trip. Should I expect to have it in time? If that's cutting it tight, do you guys offer expedited shipping options for express replacements? I'm willing to do whatever I can to have it before July 5th. Please let me know if there is anything I or DJI can do to make that happen. I know that Amazon offers 2 day shipping on the same product and I really don't want to buy another but I'm prepared to do so and just resell it later if it is my only option.

Any advice is really greatly appreciated!
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi nlreinert, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that I was able to pull up a list of case numbers using your DJI Forum details. In addition, I was able to send you a PM regarding the concern and to verify some information, please check, thank you.
2021-6-22
Use props
PPDTheCircle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32028 ft
Canada

Not sure, the process in US, but if you are in Canada, it will take 20 days
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi nlreinert, I had just sent you a PM, please check and keep us updated. Thank you.
2021-6-28
Use props
JR_Sw
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am in a similar position. I sent my Mini 2 to the centre in the Netherlands for repair (I live in the UK) by UPS on 4th June. Now a month has passed and apparently the package has arrived in the Netherlands but UPS keep delaying the actual delivery to the DJI service centre.

I am going on a trip on 26th July and am desperate to get my drone back by then, but even once it eventually gets delivered to DJI and repaired, who's to say it won't take a whole other month to get back to me? I've been considering all the same options as the original poster here
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JR_Sw Posted at 7-2 10:46
I am in a similar position. I sent my Mini 2 to the centre in the Netherlands for repair (I live in the UK) by UPS on 4th June. Now a month has passed and apparently the package has arrived in the Netherlands but UPS keep delaying the actual delivery to the DJI service centre.

I am going on a trip on 26th July and am desperate to get my drone back by then, but even once it eventually gets delivered to DJI and repaired, who's to say it won't take a whole other month to get back to me? I've been considering all the same options as the original poster here

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-7-3
Use props
JR_Sw
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-3 01:21
Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Ok thank you
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case, there will be an update soon.
2021-7-5
Use props
JR_Sw
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-5 00:01
You're most welcome. Our corresponding team is following up on your case, there will be an update soon.

Just wanted to say thank you again - it turned out that UPS had lost my package, but once this was finally acknowledged I received my replacement Mini 2 in just a matter of days! Looking forward to taking it on my trip
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JR_Sw Posted at 7-12 02:52
Just wanted to say thank you again - it turned out that UPS had lost my package, but once this was finally acknowledged I received my replacement Mini 2 in just a matter of days! Looking forward to taking it on my trip

Thank you very much for your support and feedback, which is our greatest motivation. We will keep improving our services in the future. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Fly safely always.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules