Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery maintenance and storage DJI mini 2
4897 6 2021-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

I use the drone every 2 weeks or so. How should batteries be maintained? What is the level of charge at which they should be stored. Anything else about battery maintenance would be welcome
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Asteris. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that the DJI Mini 2's intelligent flight battery's performance will be influenced if it is kept idle for a long time. To maintain the battery's active state, it is recommended that users charge and discharge the battery every three months. Do not completely discharge the battery and then store it for a long time; otherwise, the battery will over-discharge and the battery cells will be damaged, which will make the battery unusable. For reference, I will be posting a link where in you can see the manual of the DJI Mini 2 Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_12.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-6-23
Use props
bazilenco
lvl.2
Moldova

Hello, discharged or charged batteries can be stored in the hub ?
2021-7-9
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

bazilenco Posted at 7-9 12:11
Hello, discharged or charged batteries can be stored in the hub ?

good morning. I think not
2021-7-9
Use props
bazilenco
lvl.2
Moldova

Asteris Posted at 7-9 23:49
good morning. I think not

ok, what if the battery is discharged to 30%, it must be charged and then used as needed, or can I not charge it until I need to fly?
2021-7-10
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

If I understood well if you leave the batteries for a long time more than 3 months you have to discharge them at 30%. However, if you use them more often within 3 months, then every 3 months you must charge them to 100% and either immediately discharge them to 72% or let them discharge themselves automatically to 72%. Note that batteries if charged at 100% automatically discharge on their own at 72% without having them in the hub. For all this I have sent a message for confirmation from her dji. I hope, I helped you
2021-7-12
Use props
-SgtPepper-
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505833 ft
United Kingdom

104E0679-7603-4A35-B318-5199CDC8AEE6.jpeg
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules