2357 15 2021-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

In-depth analysis of Point of Interest, the flight mode based on circling around a target

2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Justin Case 7. Good day and thank you for posting this informative video you have filmed and created for the DJI Air 2S. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-6-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2021-6-23
Use props
Astrid55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30696 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing! Very in-depth and detailed analysis for the three modes. Each step accompanies with corresponding caution points. New-pilot- friendly teaching videos.  
2021-6-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very informative video.   Great information for all Air 2S flyers.
2021-6-25
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Great video, thanks for sharing.
2021-6-25
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 20:21
Hello there Justin Case 7. Good day and thank you for posting this informative video you have filmed and created for the DJI Air 2S. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Thank you Stephen,
I appreciate!
2021-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Justin Case 7 Posted at 7-9 06:20
Thank you Stephen,
I appreciate!

Hi there Justin Case 7. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2021-7-11
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Many thanks!
2021-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

My pleasure!
2021-9-16
Use props
Fantomgep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30594 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

I experienced that in focus track mode  the Air2 and Air2S are not able to shoot timed photos. ("timed photo mode is not available in focus track mode" messeage comes up)  This funcion would be very useful for the 3D photogrammetry reconstrucion of the POI. (fully automated photoshooting during autonomous orbiting around an object)  This funcion works perfectly with earlier dji drones including Air1 or even with Phantom3. Of course the Mavic2 series also perform this procedure perfectly.
With other words you have to choose manual orbiting or manual photo shooting if you use Air2 series, both function together not available..
2021-9-17
Use props
Fantomgep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30594 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Fantomgep Posted at 9-17 02:21
I experienced that in focus track mode  the Air2 and Air2S are not able to shoot timed photos. ("timed photo mode is not available in focus track mode" messeage comes up)  This funcion would be very useful for the 3D photogrammetry reconstrucion of the POI. (fully automated photoshooting during autonomous orbiting around an object)  This funcion works perfectly with earlier dji drones including Air1 or even with Phantom3. Of course the Mavic2 series also perform this procedure perfectly.
With other words you have to choose manual orbiting or manual photo shooting if you use Air2 series, both function together not available..

I found a solution the above mentioned issue. In circle hyperlapse mode is able to store the individual frames. The result is the same.
2021-9-17
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Nice thx! Great video
2021-9-17
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Fantomgep Posted at 9-17 12:25
I found a solution the above mentioned issue. In circle hyperlapse mode is able to store the individual frames. The result is the same.

I was going to reply to your previous message saying that you can use the excellent hyperlapse mode to achieve the results you are after, not only circle, but also Waypoints and Spotlight
2021-10-31
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Astrid55 Posted at 6-23 23:41
Thanks for sharing! Very in-depth and detailed analysis for the three modes. Each step accompanies with corresponding caution points. New-pilot- friendly teaching videos.

Many thanks,
I appreciate!
2021-11-11
Use props
Eoin 2021
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101870 ft
Ireland

Great Video and great very easy to understand explanations thanks Justin Case 7 for sharing .

I use point of interest and tracking mode quite frequently too and I'm a newbie Air2s owner/flyer learning the terminology.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules