New A2s
795 14 2021-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

Hi,  I just started flying my new a2s, but had a first edition Phantom a few years back.  Since it had no camera I added one and telemetery module.  It worked but was so low res and had major vibrations so I gave it up. The a2s features was what I was trying for with that, so now I'm happy with the a2s.  I am also a private pilot with an instrument rating.

Happy to be associated with such great drone photographers on this forum.  I look forward to posting once I get shooting some video.  This is a fantastic forum for info.  Thanks,
2021-6-23
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats and welcome! Looking forward to your flight log w/videos and/or photos!  I'm an outdated VFR pilot but enjoy the A2S to get my fun in flying still!
2021-6-23
Use props
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

RobZilla Posted at 6-23 12:51
Congrats and welcome! Looking forward to your flight log w/videos and/or photos!  I'm an outdated VFR pilot but enjoy the A2S to get my fun in flying still!

Thanks for the welcome RobZilla.  I've let my medical lapse so I'm former too.   In my flying days I built two experimental planes - a LongEZ and a Velocity - both canard-type planes that were really fun to fly.
2021-6-23
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Congratulations on the New Air 2 S, I picked mine up about a month ago. Welcome, enjoy your new toy!
2021-6-23
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club.
2021-6-23
Use props
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

Thanks to all - I am learning a lot from the forum.
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there johnweim. Welcome to DJI Forum and congratulations on your new DJI Air 2S. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-6-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club.   
2021-6-23
Use props
Astrid55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30696 ft
Hong Kong

Wait for your new posts!
2021-6-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Best of Luck with New Drone, and welcome to the forum.
2021-6-24
Use props
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-24 03:08
Best of Luck with New Drone, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks again to the welcome greetings.  I'm sure I'll have questions for the experienced pilots and hopefully I'll be able to contribute some information in the future.
2021-6-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Air 2S.  Amazingly capable drone.  Welcome to the forum.
2021-6-25
Use props
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-25 05:55
Congrats on getting the Air 2S.  Amazingly capable drone.  Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm starting a list of questions but wanted to search the forum to see if answers are already there.
2021-6-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

johnweim Posted at 6-25 07:56
Thanks for the welcome, I'm starting a list of questions but wanted to search the forum to see if answers are already there.

My pleasure.  I've found this forum to be most helpful.  the search function is not always productive but there is usually somebody online that will answer your questions fairly quickly.  
2021-6-26
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

johnweim Posted at 6-25 07:56

Feel free to ask away, people here always like to help.
2021-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules