578 6 2021-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi.  Had my Mini for two days now, to be a companion for my Spark.  Just a point about Tripod mode on the Mini.  It seems it's not so slow as on the Spark, and not very much slower than Normal really.

Is that so do you think?  Or am I imagining it?

2021-6-24
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

True. It is barely slower than Normal mode and there is no curve so it is really hard to perform smooth movements with Mini 2. I hope DJI will adjust this mode in the future to be more useful.
2021-6-24
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah ha!  So it wasn't my imaginatoin or a fault with my Mini!  Thanks for replying.

I agree - it is to be hoped that DJI will incorporate an adjustment in a future firmware release.  I think Tripod mode needs to be maybe halved.  Spark's tripod mode is really slow.

DJI please read this!
2021-6-24
Use props
peclon
New

India

Tripod mode

I'm looking for tripod mode on my new Mavic 2 Pro but can't find it. I've tried everything but never see it within the intelligent flight modes.
Slide the switch on the right side of the remote controller to the "T" position. If you haven't ... takesurveyz.onl
2021-6-24
Use props
peclon
New

India

You can use the Tripod Mode when you switch to P-Mode as per AJ post #4. Also​, You can only use Tripod Mode when the GPS signal is strong ...takesurveyz.onl
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we have a response. Thank you!
2021-6-24
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1786919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just in case you were not aware (I wasn't), if you take off in Tripod mode, the AC is still in Normal mode.  You have to switch to CINE mode after you are flying.
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules