How do I change my EMAIL address?
14462 16 2021-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuestB2
lvl.1

Australia

I need to change my login email address but can not find any information on how to.
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to change the email address on your DJI account. You may want to create a new account instead of changing it. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-24
Use props
QuestB2
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 19:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to change the email address on your DJI account. You may want to create a new account instead of changing it. Thank you for your continued support!

I  thought that, i wil restart my profile.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

QuestB2 Posted at 6-25 02:29

Thank you for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2021-6-25
Use props
Vapor069
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2180961 ft
  • >>>
United States

QuestB2 Posted at 6-25 02:29

It's ridiculous that you can't change your e-mail address.  Every one else in the World offers this option, but DJI! It's incredibly inconvenient to start a new account and have to re-link your devices. My Gmail account was compromised, and I can't simply just switch to iCloud without jumping through hoops!

Great products, but terrible service!
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Vapor069 Posted at 6-30 08:29
It's ridiculous that you can't change your e-mail address.  Every one else in the World offers this option, but DJI! It's incredibly inconvenient to start a new account and have to re-link your devices. My Gmail account was compromised, and I can't simply just switch to iCloud without jumping through hoops!

Great products, but terrible service!

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for what happened on your Gmail account. We can only change username and Avatar on DJI Forum. No worries, I will forward this to our team for attention. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-9
Use props
fans9e1e3328
lvl.1

Philippines

What a joke! as if we don't already have enough to do after some scumbag hacks our email address we then have to start a whole new DJI account and relink everything.
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_Vi5RdCZ6KaVR
New

Canada

Tell us you are working on it at least !?!?
2022-2-12
Use props
Swissbird
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170564 ft

Switzerland

Nothing happen until today, concerning this ridiculous restriction.
2022-2-13
Use props
Louise Fuller
New

Australia

I downloaded the app but cannot log in using my gmail account tried to reset password ..said it had sent an email on how to reset it still waiting for email. Have downloaded app and still wont let me connect
2022-4-14
Use props
jonathana-c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218297 ft
United Kingdom

IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL!!

I've been looking for this for ages and only stumbled onto this today... I'm not sure even DJI people know about it.

Pass this on as I know so may people want to do this...

Read this thread and follow the link.. it does work...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-236149-1-1.html
2022-5-31
Use props
SmooveG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3556 ft
Netherlands

The link you are referring to is still there but DJI doesn't send the email verification link so you can't continue changing the email address.
Maybe a temporary issue there.
2022-9-20
Use props
Anders Johansson
New

Sweden

I can see those comments are from 2021. You had 2 years to fix this issue but it seems you don't care. This means I have thrown away 600 USD on a Mini 2 SE combo for nothing... Shame on you, DJI
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_LWUZdQk7iQvd
New

Canada

I understand your frustration with changing your email address on DJI. I've been facing a similar issue myself. It can be really frustrating when you can't find the information you need.
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_LWUZdQk7iQvd
New

United States

Thank for sharing.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_3EaA1Kv7VtHw
New

Italy

Can you change the email adress of my account DJI fly Change to Alessandro.russo@iCloud.change  to
Alessandroo.russo@icloud.com
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3EaA1Kv7VtHw Posted at 8-31 09:24
Can you change the email adress of my account DJI fly Change to Alessandro.russo@iCloud.change  to
Alessandroo.russo@icloud.com

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You can use the following link to change your email address from your DJI account but just to give you a heads-up, you will not be able to log in to all DJI applications and websites (such as DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI Pilot, DJI Mimo, and DJI Store) with the old email address after changing. https://account.dji.com/binding/email/modification?locale=en_US.
Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules