614 1 2021-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

im having some lagging while flying my mavic air 2 with smart controller,I have latest firmware however I've never been prompted to update after changing batteries so i did each one separately cause it seemed to lag after changing them,but that didnt help. Now im wondering if i need to update the go 4 app cause when you visit the settings for updates that is what come up but I dont need that app for my mavic air 2 so im asking if this update is needed since its the main app for the smart controller.thanks in advanced
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the issue you have experienced. The DJI Mavic Air 2 uses the DJI Fly app and it will not work with the DJI Go 4 application. Also, please make sure that you had downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer for you to upload the latest firmware for both aircraft and the DJI Smart Controller. In addition, if you could provide us sample screenshots or videos showing the issue this will be really helpful for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules