Galaxy S21
3294 5 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diplompostbote
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, can anyone please tell me if the Galaxy S21 will be abel to use the Gimbal 4 in the near future. Otherwise I must take a look for annother solution.
Looking forward to an answer.

2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It shows on our end that the Samsung S21 is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. However, our related team is doing their best to perform the testing and development for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with the said unit.  For the latest news and updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_mfAlandDtgqZ
lvl.1

United States

Good that I read this. I just bought this online from BestBuy and was going to go pick it up now. I am just going to cancel it then and buy something else. Insane that you guys don't keep with a release from the biggest phone manufacturer.
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_2Ux7FRMauZaP
New

United States

This company is the WORST!
Not only are they selling products inferior for Android users and NOT supporting the latest Samsung phones but if you return the item on Best Buy they will enforce a 15% restocking fee and they claim it is DJI that demands that.
I will NEVER support such crooks!
2021-7-26
Use props
Sabbra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14357 ft
Brazil

Well, it will not...they are saying that they are working on it (to mimo works fully on android) and nothing change, one year and half that I read the same thing over and over angain. The gonna say that 4k/60fps is only on native camera app, wich is a lie, the filmic pro can handle 4k/60fps with no problem...DJI is terrible...
2021-7-26
Use props
djiuser_mfAlandDtgqZ
lvl.1

United States

Sabbra Posted at 7-26 16:38
Well, it will not...they are saying that they are working on it (to mimo works fully on android) and nothing change, one year and half that I read the same thing over and over angain. The gonna say that 4k/60fps is only on native camera app, wich is a lie, the filmic pro can handle 4k/60fps with no problem...DJI is terrible...

I can get mcpro24fps and filmicpro to do 4k60p with the S21 ultra.
So yes, DJI is of course lying and just lazy since other apps are able to do it.
Thanks!
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules