1599 5 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fsong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6794646 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How to disassemble and assemble the DJI Mavic Air drone to fix the "Battery Error". This drone was water-damaged sometime back and was sent to me by my friend. Check it out:
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fsong. Good day and thank you for sharing this tutorial video you have filmed and created. Just a reminder that if the said DJI product is still under warranty, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI product to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty. Thank you.
2021-6-25
Use props
Fsong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6794646 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-25 02:56
Hello there Fsong. Good day and thank you for sharing this tutorial video you have filmed and created. Just a reminder that if the said DJI product is still under warranty, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI product to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. The Mavic Air was manufactured in 2018, Feb... a 3 years old drone...
2021-6-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool DIY.  
2021-6-25
Use props
aesculus2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69245 ft
United States

Super video. Hope I never have to refer to it.
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fsong Posted at 6-25 05:25
Thank you for the reply. The Mavic Air was manufactured in 2018, Feb... a 3 years old drone...

Hi there Fsong. Thank you for the reply and for this additional information you have given. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying.
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules