Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2s not booting up
3314 8 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29f6bd14
lvl.2
Flight distance : 508205 ft
United States

Yesterday I went out for a flight with the Air 2s and the drone would not boot up. The battery lights stay on, the fan runs, but no lights on the arms and no chime. Controller says “aircraft not found”. The pairing method does not work as the drone is unresponsive. Very surprised by this sudden issue. Very disappointed!
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide us with a video to check the said issue? May I ask whether there was an accident or operation of the drone before this problem appeared? Please try to connect the aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if it can be connected?
2021-6-25
Use props
fans29f6bd14
lvl.2
United States

No accidents. I have 8 hours of logged flights. Here is the video. https://youtu.be/b8qYydcSEsY
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans29f6bd14 Posted at 6-26 04:20
No accidents. I have 8 hours of logged flights. Here is the video. https://youtu.be/b8qYydcSEsY

Hi there, Could you try to long-press the button on the battery and tap ''camera view'' then tap the three dots on the upright corner then chose the "control " section then tap ''Re-pair to Aircraft''?  Or you may follow the steps by our tutorial video here:
2021-6-26
Use props
fans29f6bd14
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-26 23:25
Hi there, Could you try to long-press the button on the battery and tap ''camera view'' then tap the three dots on the upright corner then chose the "control " section then tap ''Re-pair to Aircraft''?  Or you may follow the steps by our tutorial video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAoMmCDjzc&t=221s

Hello DJI Thor. I took those steps you suggested. Still no luck. The drone does not beep when I hold the battery button down for 4 -5 seconds while powered on. The DJI Flight app still says there is no drone found.
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans29f6bd14 Posted at 6-27 05:11
Hello DJI Thor. I took those steps you suggested. Still no luck. The drone does not beep when I hold the battery button down for 4 -5 seconds while powered on. The DJI Flight app still says there is no drone found.

Please try to connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and see if the firmware can be refresh/updated. If the issue persists, please send the drone back for diagnosis and service. Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_hibZROcP6F6m
lvl.1

Georgia

Hi there

I have the same problem. This issue starts after confirmation to update the firmware. I can not re-pair drone and RC - aircraft do not want beeping. Also, I can not connect it to Assistant. Looks like the system is damaged during the update.
2021-8-3
Use props
fans29f6bd14
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_hibZROcP6F6m Posted at 8-3 11:03
Hi there

I have the same problem. This issue starts after confirmation to update the firmware. I can not re-pair drone and RC - aircraft do not want beeping. Also, I can not connect it to Assistant. Looks like the system is damaged during the update.

So I ended up sending the drone to the service department. Their findings uncovered a defective board and deemed the repair as warranty. DJI sent me a complete replacement (brand new).
2021-8-4
Use props
GNZT
lvl.1

Antarctica

I have the same issue - was flying and the screen image froze and went b/w. RTH engaged and manual landing, camera not switching modes, screen still locked, Shut down, restarted, no lights, fan running flat out, no long press to re-pair, proceeded to purchase a windows laptop cause DJI Assist 2 still doesn't work on a modern operating system, device just dropped in and out of device manager never connecting to software.  Returning under warranty.
2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules