Mavic Mini USB video splitter
696 5 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P
lvl.2
France

Hey guys,

Have you ever found a USB splitter going out of the MM remote control, one exit for the smartphone as normal and a second exit with just video out to another secundary screen ?

Thank you

2021-6-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

negative, not going to happen; sorry.

you can grab the video out from your smartphone (with details) but that's about the extent of it.
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P
lvl.2
France

The Saint Posted at 6-25 09:04
negative, not going to happen; sorry.

you can grab the video out from your smartphone (with details) but that's about the extent of it.

Yeah... I would like to avoid mirroring my phone using wifi ,I'd rather use a cable.
- Maybe a tablet with 2 USB ports instead of smartphone, but I am not sure a tablet can cope with OTG cables. Maybe... Never tried.
- Or a tablet with some HDMI out.. Maybe the perfect solution !
2021-6-25
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P Posted at 6-25 09:20
Yeah... I would like to avoid mirroring my phone using wifi ,I'd rather use a cable.
- Maybe a tablet with 2 USB ports instead of smartphone, but I am not sure a tablet can cope with OTG cables. Maybe... Never tried.
- Or a tablet with some HDMI out.. Maybe the perfect solution !

There is no video out of the remote control to split, the output is digital data that is then used by your phone to create the video display. You need a device that decodes the video signal and then outputs it as HDMI. Some older tablets can do this and also the Smart Controller.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, it is not possible to split the display with 2 mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini using a 3rd party cable, this feature is not available. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P
lvl.2
France

So you guys reckon that a tablet with an HDMI out is the solution if I want to avoid wifi casting from my smartphone ?

If any of you has successfully used an HDMI-out tablet, would you please mention the model here ?

Thanks

2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules