753 5 2021-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UYMSKYLER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1042231 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, I want to buy a Mavic Air 2 in Canada, does anyone know if Canadian Mavic Air 2 included the ADS-B? Thank you!
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The ADS-B (Airsense) is available for those aircraft that were purchased in the US and Canada and it will only work on the said region. Hope this helps.Thank you!
2021-6-25
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The ADS-B (Airsense) is available for those aircraft that were purchased in the US and Canada and it will only work on the said region. Hope this helps.Thank you!

Now now tell the truth Paladin. DJI screwed everyone that PAID for hardware DJI PROMISED would be available in drones over 250 grams but because of chip shortage with MA2 during launch conveniently tried to hide this by releasing the MA2S. That is the truth.
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PAYBACK Posted at 6-27 00:08
Now now tell the truth Paladin. DJI screwed everyone that PAID for hardware DJI PROMISED would be available in drones over 250 grams but because of chip shortage with MA2 during launch conveniently tried to hide this by releasing the MA2S. That is the truth.

Thank you for your response. We have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for more information in the future, or leave your mailbox. We will notify you by email once we have received any information. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-6-27
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

Have done a little research and there are Canadian units being sold as far back as January this year that have ADS-B working.

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... 13219/#post-1279364

2021-6-29
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I purchased my Mavic Air 2 in May of 2020, it has functional ADS-B.
2021-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules