Geo zone warning- any info what functions are disabled?
661 2 2021-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FGdtjGDZ1gLE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, just bought my first drone (Mavic Air 2). I went to an open area field to test some of the functions and I saw "Warning: Class D zone" popping for few seconds, will this automically disable the "Active track" function?

My "active track" function only works when the drone is on the ground and it cancell out as soon the drone lift for a few inches. ?deffective or ?is this normal. I also tried re-inatalling the app.

By the way, all my flight settings from height, distance and RTH I adjusted them all down to minimum 20meters will this affect the affect the "Active track"?

Any advice would be much appreciated, Thank you.

2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to utilize this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock ) for us to see if the issue will still persist? Just a reminder that when flying in a restricted zones please follow local rules and regulation. Thank you.
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_FGdtjGDZ1gLE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-27 20:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to utilize this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock ) for us to see if the issue will still persist? Just a reminder that when flying in a restricted zones please follow local rules and regulation. Thank you.
Hi thank you for the response. However,  On the "self unlocking map " the farthest blue zone is approximately 6miles away from me.  But it looks like the area where I tried to test the "Active Track" was under a yellow zone.  There are no points  to click or unlock . Hoping someone can help or if anyone has they the same  issue. I just need to check if the "Active track" is working or not. Thanks
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules