1267 3 2021-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rattanbir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190226 ft
India

Greetings!
I'm a fresher to drone flying and to DJI.
I would like to know if the DJI controller Model RC1B can be charged at the same time when it is being used to fly the Mavic 2 Pro QC. (This controller does not have a built in screen.)
Many thanks in advance.
2021-6-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No it cant be charged at the same time.  But dont worry as the battery in the controller will last for ages.
2021-6-27
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

Thank you so much DAFlys. Deeply appriciate your taking out the time to help a novice.
As a matter of fact the battery on my controller got discharged much faster than the QC battery. (I had charged both of them to 100% before setting out.)
Perhaps it was because it was my first day out with the Mavic2Pro so all the software updating and sensor calibrations were being done with the RC switched on all through.
Thanks again. I'll add to this post after I've timed the battery life when I've gained some flight hours.
2021-6-29
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

Rattanbir Posted at 6-29 03:47
Thank you so much DAFlys. Deeply appriciate your taking out the time to help a novice.
As a matter of fact the battery on my controller got discharged much faster than the QC battery. (I had charged both of them to 100% before setting out.)
Perhaps it was because it was my first day out with the Mavic2Pro so all the software updating and sensor calibrations were being done with the RC switched on all through.

It is true the battery on the RC lasts much longer than the battery on the QC. During normal flying ie. not doing continuous video recording, the RC battery lasts the duration of 3 batteries on the QC. Perhaps that's the reason that DJI packs 2 batteries in the fly more combo. Thus the RC can handle the 2+1 (Orig).
Thanks and regards
2021-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules