Dead (Hot) Pixels on left Goggle Screen
3370 7 2021-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Hey DJI,

Yesterday I returned my FPV combo back to my dealer because of dead (hot) pixels I found on the Left screen.
At first I noticed two pixels near the center of the screen visible on dark/black background, but after looking more I found total 7 pixels!
Also the Right screen is kinda like a dirty glass when I look at bright things like the sky.
I have two photos of the Left screen below with the pixels, please zoom in. You can see 6 out of 7, there is one more on the bottom left side but I couldn't get it on camera.

I trust that your repair center will replace the Goggles under warranty. I will get more info from my dealer after he contacts you.

Left Goggle Screen Pixel Problem 1

Left Goggle Screen Pixel Problem 1

Left Goggle Screen Pixel Problem 2

Left Goggle Screen Pixel Problem 2

2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please coordinate with the dealer for further information about your case. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to read about the issue. If you have sent the unit to the dealer for them to ship it to our service center, the local team will diagnose the issue when they receive the unit. Anything I can help you with during the service, please provide me with the case number (started with CAS), I am here to help.
2021-6-27
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Hey DJI,

I received my goggles today. They were replaced under warranty, yay!
From my first inspection everything looks good although i have to say i had a bit of trouble:

• The first screen was in chinese, so i had to look up on youtube how to change the language.
  • After that it said, 'connect  to DJI Fly App to activate'. I did it but nothing happened.
  • After more research i found out that first you have to re-bind the drone and the controller and THEN activation will work! It should be more obvious to user that first you bind and second you activate.

I will fly tomorrow after 20 days!
Thank you very much!
2021-7-15
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

OK, so a status update: There is a hot pixel on the right screen of the new goggles. I am not gonna make a fuss about it since it's only one and not in the center.
I hope that it will stop there and will not develop more!

Geez, how hard is it to get a perfect set of goggles?
2021-7-16
Use props
tinexd
lvl.2
Germany

Hello, i have the same problem with this white pixels on the black screen and dark pixels which show up on colored parts in the screen. These goggles are already a replacement device. I have pictures and videos and i sent it back to dji and the support said to me there are no dead pixels. So what can i do now? Should i post all off this pictures in the forum? pleas help
2021-12-15
Use props
tinexd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Vasily_2 Posted at 12-16 12:58
Hi there. We're sorry for the problem. Kindly please coordinate with the supplier for additional records about your case. The guarantee can be carried out depending on the final results of the harm evaluation inclusive of the warranty duration of your unit. Thank you for your endured aid!

Hi, i bought it in the dji online shop and the goggles are at dji at the moment. The  technician said that there is nothing wrong and i will probably have to pay for it. But i proofed it with videos and pictures which show the faulty pixels and the serial number of the goggle.
2021-12-16
Use props
tinexd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Vasily_2 Posted at 12-16 13:18
I am sorry to hear this. Please contact our DJI support.

https://www.dji.com/support

Hi, this is what i did and the result is that someone on the phone told me that there are not faulty pixels. therefore i try to find help in the dji forum.  
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules