3548 8 2021-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaime FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 616562 ft
  • >>>
Chile

After the new firmware my controller doesn't switch to SPORT mode.
I can change to manual mode and normal, but when I try to put in S mode he stay in N mode.
In the Virtual Flight works normally.
Maybe I did something wrong?
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to restart all the components and check if the issue persists? Also, did you receive an error message? Please make sure to toggle the switch on the remote controller to S (Sport Mode). Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-27
Use props
Jaime FPV
lvl.1
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-27 19:21
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to restart all the components and check if the issue persists? Also, did you receive an error message? Please make sure to toggle the switch on the remote controller to S (Sport Mode). Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I restart all the components and also toggle the switch to S and stay in N mode.
No error messages.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jaime FPV Posted at 7-1 18:35
I restart all the components and also toggle the switch to S and stay in N mode.
No error messages.
No S mode

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if you switch to S mode on the controller, does it fly basically in sports mode? Or the speed is still in normal mode? You may try to update/refresh the firmware of all the components using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-7-1
Use props
Jaime FPV
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-1 21:50
Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if you switch to S mode on the controller, does it fly basically in sports mode? Or the speed is still in normal mode? You may try to update/refresh the firmware of all the components using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Hi DJI Paladin,
I refreshed the firmware of all the components using the DJI assistant 2 and now the problem was solved.
Thanks for your support.
2021-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jaime FPV Posted at 7-2 07:23
Hi DJI Paladin,
I refreshed the firmware of all the components using the DJI assistant 2 and now the problem was solved.
Thanks for your support.

Perfect! We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-2
Use props
YaroYaro
New

Ukraine

I have the same problem, and firmware refresh of drone, controller and googles doesn't help.
Please advise how I can fix it
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

YaroYaro Posted at 7-26 04:02
I have the same problem, and firmware refresh of drone, controller and googles doesn't help.
Please advise how I can fix it

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you can use other modes like Normal and Manual mode? Please make sure that all the components are using the latest firmware to avoid issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
FPVLover
New
Cyprus

Hello,
I have the problem that I can't switch to S mode in Virtual Flight. Everything is updated to the latest FW. The drone is brand new. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!P.S. I am using DJI Motion Controller.
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules