Green light keep blinking forever & not turning on
11652 16 2021-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nadeshiko19
lvl.1

United States

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my Osmo mini... I bought it in ending of 2019 and was using from time to time (not a heavy user) but when this pandemic hits I stopped using for about a year. Now I wanted to start using again and tried to charge it, but it keep showing green light keep blinking/flushing endlessly. I left it over night still the same next morning.
And it doesn't turn on.

I didn't know exact problem, but maybe (it wasn't in the users guide I think ) the battery needed to be charged more than I left when I stopped using?
I would like to know how my osmo can be fixed...

thank you.
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nadeshiko19. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-6-28
Use props
Nadeshiko19
lvl.1

United States

Hi this forum doesn’t support video.
The small light above the red recording button is where keep blinking when plugged to the charger like it. And it’s keep blinking for over 8 hours. And it doesn’t turn on.

(I just removed the iPhone connector when taking this but usually it’s there)
DE42F561-AD67-48FA-90CF-5F818AE41A91.png
5141E3A4-5421-46AA-8D3E-8256DE108FE2.jpeg
2021-6-29
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Seems to be "charging" without the battery actually taking the charge. Unfortunately, there's a good chance the battery is gone.
Is the charger and/or the Pocket hot while plugged in?
2021-6-29
Use props
ManongPedro
lvl.1

United States

Hey Nade, I'm having the exact same problem with my DJI Osmo Pocket as well. I bought it a little before the Covid-19 pandemic and used it once and I haven't had the chance to use it since. Then I started charging for more than a few hours now and it hasn't been able to hold a charge or startup since then.\
I'll be following your thread in case someone has a solution or idea.
2021-7-24
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

ManongPedro Posted at 7-24 14:16
Hey Nade, I'm having the exact same problem with my DJI Osmo Pocket as well. I bought it a little before the Covid-19 pandemic and used it once and I haven't had the chance to use it since. Then I started charging for more than a few hours now and it hasn't been able to hold a charge or startup since then.\
I'll be following your thread in case someone has a solution or idea.

Is your charger rated at 2 or better? Many smartphone chargers aren't.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 06.48.32.png
2021-7-24
Use props
ManongPedro
lvl.1

United States

Curt1591 Posted at 7-24 15:49
Is your charger rated at 2 or better? Many smartphone chargers aren't.

Hello Kurt,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, I was using a wall adapter rated at 5.0V/2.0A.
2021-7-24
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Can your Pocket start with the charger plugged in?

If so, try a reset.
2021-7-24
Use props
redwars
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi, I have the same problem, I bought a new old stock equipment, date 2018, when I try to turn on, while it is chargin, the green light keep blinking and heated a little.

Any solution?
2022-7-1
Use props
Nadeshiko19
lvl.1

United States

redwars Posted at 7-1 12:54
Hi, I have the same problem, I bought a new old stock equipment, date 2018, when I try to turn on, while it is chargin, the green light keep blinking and heated a little.

Any solution?

You probably need to change the battery by sending it to their lab. (They will charge you) after while unused battery for an extended period of time dies especially if it didn’t have over 40% battery at the time it is used  last time. Which i feel should be mentioned more clearly.
2022-7-2
Use props
fansc1628405
lvl.1

Australia

I don’t understand why there are  not thousands of angry people wanting blood from DJI, they design the circuit to LOCK all their battery products once they go  beneath a certain voltage, or what they call deep hibernation, it’s totally unacceptable . My Osmo pocket did it , my brother‘s Osmo pocket did it... and all DJI drone batteries are designed to lock after a certain voltage...They say its  for safety, but let’s face it , its a very convenient reason to MAKE you  buy a new one. I have had experts tell me the highest  majority of ( ANY DJI batteries cells ) are still perfect even though they’ve been  below a certain voltage and  locked , and how convenient, once out of warranty you have to buy new battery or entire new device from them . I left my Sony and Olympus cameras battery go low over a year and they all charged up, Maybe not perfect and I understand about good battery management, but at least they weren’t forcefully locked  
56576851-5CE4-4C7B-96E2-6408397B7EDF.jpeg
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_ucAcP5jl06ae
lvl.1

United States

Class action lawsuit
2023-9-3
Use props
Micha Gracianna Devi
New

Netherlands

Hi, i just bought an osmo pocket 3 and the baterry keeps flashing non stop. Is it broken?
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_24gelSKUbSol
New

United States

Hello all,

I just bought a DJI POCKET 2 . I was very excited as soon as I got it I tried to charged it for a couple of hours and not able to use it. It’s not turning on at all. As soon as I charge it the green light keeps blinking non stop. At this point I already try everything even pressing quickly the function botton and still no results. What should I Do? The DJI is brand new
1-23 11:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_24gelSKUbSol Posted at 1-23 11:32
Hello all,

I just bought a DJI POCKET 2 . I was very excited as soon as I got it I tried to charged it for a couple of hours and not able to use it. It’s not turning on at all. As soon as I charge it the green light keeps blinking non stop. At this point I already try everything even pressing quickly the function botton and still no results. What should I Do? The DJI is brand new

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly upload a short video showing the behavior of the unit via YouTube then send the url link here so we can check it further. We will surely provide you resolution after checking the video. We will wait for your response.
1-23 21:11
Use props
djiuser_aVybEa0uMlFD
New

United States

I also have an Osmo pocket, I bought it in 2019, used it once, now I want to use it, charging it and its giving me a blinking green light, its been charging for 24hrs.
3-12 10:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_aVybEa0uMlFD Posted at 3-12 10:19
I also have an Osmo pocket, I bought it in 2019, used it once, now I want to use it, charging it and its giving me a blinking green light, its been charging for 24hrs.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the light indicators while trying to charge the device? Thank you very much.
3-13 01:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules