Duplicate Images On Phone
478 7 2021-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I08f0yP80dAg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi
Wonder if anybody could possibly point me in the right direction here please.

I am new to drones and having trouble with two of every image ending up on my Iphone camera roll.  I have tried to reset camera settings, turned off cache and also turned off auto sync HD images. All to no avail.

Not sure how the images are still getting to my phones camera roll??  and wouldn't mind them just staying in DJI app or being able to select the ones I want on my phones camera roll.

If any body could help I would be really grateful.

Many thanks in advance
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.  
2021-6-28
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

hi,

if you put in the settings of the camera in the fly app that you want jpeg+raw, you get 1 jpeg + 1 raw image = 2 images.
If you left it to jpeg only, you should get only 1.
2021-6-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which phone are you using?  On iPhone just turning off auto sync HD images is all you need.   In fact you dont want to copy them via the app as they loose the EXIF GPS information.
2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_I08f0yP80dAg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-28 20:27
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi

My phone is an Iphone 7 plus running IOS 14.6.

I will uninstall and reinstall and let you know how I get on.

Thanks
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_I08f0yP80dAg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

JohnDG Posted at 6-28 21:29
hi,

if you put in the settings of the camera in the fly app that you want jpeg+raw, you get 1 jpeg + 1 raw image = 2 images.

Hi

Just checked and it is on only JPeg and not JPeg + Raw
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_I08f0yP80dAg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-28 23:15
Which phone are you using?  On iPhone just turning off auto sync HD images is all you need.   In fact you dont want to copy them via the app as they loose the EXIF GPS information.

Just checked again and Auto sync HD is turned off
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_I08f0yP80dAg Posted at 6-29 12:45
Hi

My phone is an Iphone 7 plus running IOS 14.6.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules