Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrZhV9cW22Jb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1348537 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Attention DJI Air 2S buyers!!!
The Air 2S batteries I bought from KARFO KARACASULU are both 2019/5 dated and the first serial Air 2 battery, I am posting their pictures to you. Friends who buy Air 2S should definitely check their batteries in the battery information section and let me know if there is a problem. Because the batteries need to be charged within 6 months. and it needs to be removed from sleep mode. If the square parts on the back of the batteries are not white and it does not say part 2, know that they are old Air 2 batteries. Most users do not pay attention to such things, but an important issue is that I started the return process...

DJI Air 2S alanların dikkatine !!!
KARFO KARACASULU'dan aldığım Air 2S pilleri hem 2019/5 tarihli hem de ilk seri Air 2 bataryasıdır sizlere resimlerini yayınlıyorum.Air 2S alan arkadaşlar mutlaka pil bilgileri kısmından pillerini kontrol etsinler ve sorun olup olmadığını benimle paylaşsınlar.Çünkü pillerin 6 ay içinde şarj edilmesi gerekiyor ve uyku modundan çıkarılması gerekiyor.Pillerin arka kısmındaki kare kısımlar beyaz renk değilse ve part 2 yazmıyor ise bilin ki eski Air 2 pilleri.Çoğu kullanıcı bu tarz şeylere dikkat etmiyor ama önemli bir konu iade süreci başlattım...
Screenshot_20210628-203347.jpg
20210628_210248.jpg
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules