QS button always switches screens no matter what
2216 7 2021-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2HkUGAQdkDIS
lvl.2
United States

According to the docs you are supposed to press and hold the button to switch the screens.  To be honest I never use the front screen...  I press the QS button as briefly as humanly possible and it shows the QS menu for a moment and then switches screens.  If I am fast enough and start to navigate the menu beofre it switches, I can select a mode and it does not switch the screens.  If I press and hold the button it starts to play the last video that I have recorded on the SD card.  Is there some setting to control this?  Or is my QS button broken?
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify and please correct me if I'm wrong, it seems that you are trying to access shooting modes and wanting to switch screens at the same time? Correct? Please note that in camera view, press (once) the QS to select the shooting mode, and the QS menu will appear. Tap an icon to select a shooting mode. Press and hold (2 press) the QS to switch the screen. Also, may I please ask what specific firmware version are you using and also what SD card are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_2HkUGAQdkDIS
lvl.2
United States

Hello.  Thank you for replying.  I do NOT want to change screens.

If I quickly press QS it changes screens.  It is supposed to let me pick a new mode.  
If I press and hold QS it starts playing the last media file recorded on the SD card.  It is supposed to switch screens.

Is the QS button malfunctioning?
2021-6-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Let me see if I am  getting what you are saying"

Turn on camera, Press side button and the camera switches to the front screen, Have you tried pressing it twice,  as shown in thevid

Button speed is .5 sec, .5 sec, 2 sec meaning to get to video mode you must press twice at .5 sec interval sounds like you are not pressing it quickly.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_2HkUGAQdkDIS
lvl.2
United States

OK I get what it's doing now - But pressing and holding plays the last media stored on the SD card.  Is that correct behaviour?
2021-6-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you want to  get to the next modes, you must press faster pass the first icon switch screen? that you have figured out by viewing the vid. now you want to know about playback, Long press the  side, it will  short cut you to playback

FW 1.10.00 .40

side button:   Modes, Playback, switch screen
yes they added that in to the latest firmware it is the norm rather swiping to the left. you can not swipe Under water, so DJI gave  actual buttom presses, as you learn the camera it will get easier (SMILES)
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_2HkUGAQdkDIS
lvl.2
United States

Awesome! Thanks so much Fishy!
2021-6-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

djiuser_2HkUGAQdkDIS Posted at 6-30 12:10